Terms & Conditions
- Hamilton Limo Service rates are among the most competitive in the industry and vary from standard “airport transfer rates” to hourly pricing when traveling to and from most major cities and airports. Each market dictates which pricing structure is used and you will be informed as to whether the billing applied to your reservation will be calculated using a “point-to-point transfer” or “garage-to-garage hourly” billing model.
- Hamilton Limo Service can also accommodate your “city-to-city” transportation needs for travel between locations that do not include an airport.In such cases, our service will be billed on an hourly basis. The rate for hourly transportation services is calculated from the time when the vehicle leaves our Oshawa Limo Service facility, until the time it returns to the Oshawa Limo Service facility. All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a two (2) hour minimum charge on weekdays, and a three (3) hour minimum charge on weekends. Hourly services are calculated and billed in thirty (30) minute increments, with fractions rounded to the next thirty (30) minute interval.
- If the rate is a standard “airport transfer rate,” any additional stops or waiting time will be added to the bill based on the reserved vehicle’s hourly rate.
Important Note: In some markets an additional stop (not included within the original reservation) may cause the reservation to revert to a “garage-to-garage hourly” billing scenario.
- Quotes may be obtained through our Reservation Department for hourly service. These quotes will be provided using estimates based on known information and experience regarding drive times, traffic volumes, and related factors. Actual charges may vary higher or lower than estimated due to traffic, weather, and other factors outside of our control.
- Rates are subject to change without notice, as they are dictated by the economic conditions within each individual market. However, the rate in effect at the time your service is originally scheduled shall apply.
- Our services are billed to the customers’ credit card or to a previously established Corporate Account*. Hamilton Limo Service accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
* Large volume clients may apply for a Corporate Account.
Gratuities & Tips
- A 20% gratuity is automatically added onto the base fare of your reservation, and is listed as a separate line item on both your electronic confirmation and receipt. Should you wish to tip your chauffeur additionally for their exemplary service, you may do so at the time the service is provided.
Taxes and Additional Charges
- Any applicable taxes and additional charges will be added to your invoice; including sales taxes, airport and regulatory fees, and fuel surcharges. Other charges incurred on your behalf or as a direct result of your limousine service will also be added to your invoice, including applicable parking and toll charges, and cellular phone fees.
- Limousine trips of an extended or unusual duration may require additional fees, such as meals and accommodations for the chauffeur.
- Airport greeters may be requested for an additional fee. See Airport Concierge Services.
- Customers traveling internationally, whether to this country or abroad, should note that the currency exchange rate is calculated by your credit card company at the time the charges are applied to your bill. All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate. Exchange rates vary day to day, and the cost of your service will be established on the day Hamilton Limo Service processes your charges, which may be different than when your service took place or originally reserved.
Waiting Time and Stops
- There is a (15) fifteen minute grace period of complimentary waiting time for all “point-to-point,” “city-to-city,” or “flat rate” type reservations before wait time charges apply, after which the vehicle’s hourly rate will apply. “Flat Rate” or “Transfer” type services are calculated and billed in fifteen (15) minute increments, with fractions rounded to the next fifteen (15) minute interval.
- Hamilton Limo Service is able to monitor all scheduled flights on commercial airlines and will adjust our vehicle’s arrival time accordingly. Waiting time is accrued 30 minutes after the flights arrival for domestic flights and 60 minutes after the flights arrival for international flights. Any additional waiting time (when accrued) will be charged at the vehicle’s hourly rate. Airport services are calculated and billed in fifteen (15) minute increments, with fractions rounded to the next fifteen (15) minute interval.
- Hamilton Limo Service does not monitor private flights (including charters, general aviation, etc.) nor do we monitor trains, ships, or other modes of transport. Therefore, it is your responsibility to notify us if you will be arriving prior to or after the scheduled pickup time you provided on your reservation. Your chauffeur will be dispatched based on the current arrival information available to us. In such case, waiting time billed out at the vehicle’s hourly rate will be accrued following the initial fifteen (15) minute grace period of complimentary waiting time. When applicable, these additional waiting time charges are calculated and billed in fifteen (15) minute increments, with fractions rounded to the next fifteen (15) minute interval.
- Hamilton Limo Service does provide service on holidays; however holiday surcharges will vary depending on the country/state of destination, and individual market. Holiday surcharges will be charged on all services originating and/or ending during the calendar day of said holiday.
Cancellation Policy and No Shows
It is important to confirm your plans prior to making a reservation. Cancellation fees may apply according to the following schedule:
- If you cancel your reservation at least 24 hours (72 hours for buses/motorcoaches, 48 hours for vans/minibuses/people movers) in advance of your scheduled pickup date and time, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between 4 and 24 hours (72 hours for buses/motorcoaches, 48 hours for vans/minibuses/people movers) prior to the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full base fare of the trip.
- Cancellations made less than four (4) hours prior to the scheduled pickup time will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including any gratuities and surcharges.
- Late cancellations made at the pickup time, as well as “no shows” (you are not available or no longer want the trip when the chauffeur arrives) will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the invoice, including any gratuities, surcharges, and waiting time charges as described within our terms and conditions.
- If you are running late (except as provided above under “Waiting Time and Stops”) or you cannot locate your chauffeur or vehicle, please call 1-905-578-0718 to avoid a “no show” fee. If a client fails to contact us when they unable to locate their chauffeur or vehicle, the reservation will be considered a “Late Cancel.” (Refer to the “Late Cancellations” policy noted above.)
- The full greeter fee will be charged for Airport Concierge Services (Meet and Greet) on any late cancellations or “no show.”
Other Important Information
- Hamilton Limo Service will not be liable for circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to act of God, mechanical breakdown, road conditions or closure of roads, impact of weather, war of hostilities, fire, earthquake, riot or civil unrest, epidemic, flood or other natural disaster, communications delays, and the like.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal items, including items such as baggage, purses, cameras, wallets, cellular phones, items packed within baggage or cases, or other items brought with you or left in the vehicle. Those items that are breakable or of special value should be handled by you, and kept with you during transportation.